Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why Parent's Shouldn't drink Soda Pop

Scott's Hoolie Hooping Adventure

When I started looking at Alley Cat pictures for my post yesterday I spent the first few minutes cracking up at my wonderful husband. Scott was doing his VERY best to come up with ridiculous faces and actions with his hoolie hoop and he was HIGHLY entertaining. We were all laughing and taking turns trying the hoop, and I was taking pictures of it all.

Then I started looking at all of the other components of the photos. Seeing what my children were doing, making sure there were no unauthorized people in the shots, things like that. 
Which is when I noticed Kissy holding Scott's Mt. Dew can. My first thought was, "Great, I'm going to have to add a disclaimer so that people don't think my 3 year old is running around drinking pop."

 "Wait a minute!!! That little Turkey!!!" came shortly thereafter.

Scroll through the photos and have a good laugh at my husband's expense.....
Then scroll back through them and watch the Super Sneaky Kiska.












Yep, that's my precious little angel hiding behind that tree to take a big ol' swig of Daddy's Mountain Dew.

The Turkey.

I think he'll think twice before handing her a can.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love sneaky lil kids? ;)

umbrellalady said...

That is so funny! Don't you just love kids? Your husband is a good sport - the kids must just love him!