Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lanterns



Our Lantern as we walked.


We were pretty happy with how our lanterns turned out. With Tyler's illness and the weather change we haven't managed the walk we had planned. It is almost as if the season is doing it's best to help me understand what these celebrations are about.

Light.
Looking in.
Healing.

I think I've finally grasped what is meant by the inbreathing of fall and winter.:o) It's interesting to discover how right all of these things are. 


Lantern at rest.


I like that the seasonal celebrations have a more connected meaning for me now. It's nice.

Solid.

I've enjoyed a lot of the things that go along with a Waldorf inspired lifestyle. The beauty of them always called to me. I'm learning that they call because they exude the two things this season is all about.

Light

and

Warmth.


One of our Salt Lamps.


1 comment:

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Wishing you much light and warmth on your journey this season!