Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday1


Birthday Chalkboard

I have been having the hardest time getting back into chalkboard drawing. The board has been blank for more than a month. I'm not thrilled with this, but at least we got something up there. The other nice thing about it being so poorly done is that Tyler can't quite guess what his birthday suprise is. :o) Well, he has, but I'm not telling.

My camera has decided to fritz out on me. This was the only picture that took. Which is sad because my children have set up the neatest village in the living room. There is a pond, that is too cold to swim in, a farm, a house, a mushroom patch, a forest, and a hospital. There are also pirates and treasure.
It's pretty busy.

I hope everyone's planning is going better than mine....this year may be hard to swing into for me.

No comments: